Thursday, October 17, 2013

Milk is hard to digestion

Do you know about milk? if you consume too much lactose - like Milk , it goes into the large intestine, and diarrhea can develop or worsen? I am mile lover. milk is my favorite drink. I choose milk more than any drinks, and foods, but I get heart burn after I  consumed it. you know why? lactose broken down by enzyme lactase only. Most of mammals cease production after infancy. When lactose isn't digested properly. There for people with lactose intolerance, gas and bloating result. Please milk lover , if you have digestion problem, it might be the lack of lactase. you can try lactose -free milk or eat yogurt. they have no lactose.

1 comment:

  1. Wao, this is crazy. I don't like milk at alll I just eat it with cereal, but I feel bad for people that have problems with lactose and actually love milk.

    ReplyDelete