Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Youtube Sensation

Youtube has integrated into the lives of almost everyone young and old nowadays.  My family and probably every other family out there watches Youtube videos more than they watch television now.  My daughter grew up watching Youtube videos.  She watches all kinds of videos from kids play with their doll toys to parody spoofs of Taylor Swift songs.

Youtube is a website where people can upload videos of anything they want.  It can range from full length movies to short surveillance camera clips.  My wife posts videos watches videos of "Youtubers" showing the latest fashion or what kind of make-up to buy.  I, myself watch music videos, video game game plays, short funny clips, and fail videos.

Ryan Higa is a "Youtuber" that started out making short clips with his friends and posting them on youtube.com to share with friends.  Soon it went viral and motivated others to start doing the same thing.  Ryan Higa has now over 10,000,000 subscribers.  He even gets paid creating more videos and getting more subscribers.  His most viewed video Nice Guys was seen almost over 49 million times.  The video on top is one of his original videos that made him into a Youtube celebrity.

"Youtubing" is one of America's favorite past time.  You can get a good laugh, learn how to's, view the news, and much more.  The Youtube community is growing with more and more artists showing off their skills.  Even I have been thinking of uploading funny things I do with my friends or my video game game plays to see if I can be a Youtube celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment