Sunday, September 8, 2013

Twerking Miley Cyrus


Everyone used to love Miley Cyrus when she was Hannah Montana, and now that she is all grown up and shaving head and twerking. It makes everyone think if she is the perfect role model for younger kids to look up to back in the day. Ever since she has grown up in an adult she has made some really poor choses especially her We Can't Stop music video of her twerking in it. People of my age think it's totally okay for her to be doing that in her video, but then they watch her performance at the Video Music Awards and they get a whole new opinion. I think Miley Cyrus totally ruined her reputation for her performance with Robin Thicke to Blurred Lines. I bet there was little kids watching that show, and when the parents saw what she was doing. They thought oh no! If I had kids I for surely wouldn't want my kids watching her perform especially her twerking in the little clothes she had on. What she was wearing was also not acceptable in my opinion. She was wearing a nude bottoms and top halfway through the performance.

The definition of twerking is a type of dancing in which the dancer, usually a woman, shakes her hips un an up-and-down bouncing motion, causing the dancer’s buttocks to shake. Twerking is a popular dance that people dance to; to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and low, squatting stance. 




6 comments:

  1. Too Funny. I have a 6 year old daughter that watches Hannah Montana. I'm very grateful that she doesn't know that Hannah Montana is Miley Cyrus. She doesn't even know any of Miley's music yet. She is a Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift fan for the time being. Thank goodness we don't watch the VMA's and I don't think any parent should watch them with their young children. You never know what will happen on stage. I think it was about 9 years ago when the Britney and Madonna kiss happen, and prior to that Madonna did "Like a Virgin" in a white dress, rolling around on the stage with her granny panties hanging out. The VMA's are not a show that a young child should be watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's good she looks up to Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.

      Delete
  2. This made me laugh and I have seen all the memes and article written about this outrageous moment in Miley's life. What happened Miley why would you do this to yourself?? I do believe she released a statement about her acts on this night but I haven't watched it yet. I just sit here watching that video thinking about what her dad is thinking...poor Billy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that same question has been on my mind since I have seen her performance at the VMAs like what the heck happened to her. I haven't watched the video of her talking about that night, but what ever she says probably isn't what everyone wants to hear. She is really putting her family to shame by acting like this.

      Delete
  3. I love Miley, but it's sad to see her change into this new person. I'm all for her becoming a woman and finding her independence from Hannah Montana but this is not the way to do. Still love her though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know y i really hate her face but i kind like her song too.

    ReplyDelete