Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Police Investigate Nut Attack on schoolgirl"


A Swedish schoolgirl with a nut allergy was left fighting for her life after being rushed to hospital when it emerged that someone had placed a peanut in her drink, in a case that is now involving the police.

The incident occurred in the Finnvedens high school in Värnamo, southern Sweden, when the girl struggled to breathe after taking a sip of her drink.

She had earlier put up a note on the notice board to alert students and staff of her nut allergy. However, the note was ripped off shortly afterwards.

"We take this very seriously. If the student who put the nut in her drink knew she had a nut allergy then it's attempted manslaughter," said high school manager (Bernt Ralfnert).
Police is investigation with the school, and also conducting its own inquiries.

peanuts1.jpg (509×335)

3 comments:

  1. I found this article unsettling to no how cruel children can be to one another. This has taken bullying to a whole new level. I'm pretty sure even young children know how bad an allergic reaction can be and if someone has a peanut allergy then its not something to take lightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children these days are truly cruel to each other. It makes me very nervous for my two little sisters. I don't understand why would you want to harm someone like that. A lot of these kids need a reality check

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an extremely disturbing and disgusting act. I myself have peanut allergies, so I know what it is like to go through anaphylactic shock, but not to be intentionally attacked with an allergen. The fact that a teenager can be so heartless as to play with someone's life truly appalls me.

    ReplyDelete