Friday, November 15, 2013

League of Legends: most played online game.



           


         League of legends is a free to play competitive online game. The game was released in October 27, 2009, published and developed by Riot Games. Gamers take the roll of Summoners controlling powerful champions called into battle. The game play is consist of two team and both team has equal amount of players. The individual team must work together and win the battle. League of legends is one of the top most played PC game in the world! More than 145 countries plays League of legends in total of 70 million account, claim Riot Games. In average play hours every month is said to be over 1+ millions. Imagine that, it’s impressive. According to new data from DFC Intelligence in conjunction with XFire between July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012, putting League of Legends at the top, world of war craft second and Mine Craft third. Riot claims that League of Legends has 12 million players daily and 32 million active account monthly in 2012. Riot also said that 90% of players are male and the other 10% are females. 85% of the total of players are around the age of 16 to 30 and 60% are enrolled or have completed some college degree.

           I, myself, is a competitive player of League of Legends. On average, I play about 3 to 4 games daily on week days and 4 to 7 games on weekends if I am available. Each game play is approximately around 20 minute to an hour. In estimate, 3 hours every day times 5 plus 10 hours on weekends is around a rough estimate of 25 hours every week. There are millions of players who plays just as much or even more. The amount of hours spent on the arena is amazing which makes riots claim legitimate.

         I personally think League of Legends is an enjoyable free online game to play with friends and family or other summoners. You are welcome to give it a shot if you haven’t and roam the arena with powerful mages and knights.

For more information on League of Legends and download click the link below.
 http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

4 comments:

  1. I like this game too cause they're a lot of champion you can play from. I have played this game a few time and it's pretty cool. It take teamwork and strategy to win. And the best part is that this game is free to download and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the game and thought it was ok but never really got into it. I can understand why people love it so much though, very friendly to those figuring it out and easy to download and everyone is practically playing it. It's always cool to see these online games take off and become a success, as long as you don't get sucked in too much! (Mine Craft, so consuming).

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend is really into this game! Although I really dont understand the concept of the game I just hear about it all the time from many of the guys in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girlfriend always get mad at me all the time win I play this game. every time I play, she always tell me to do this and do that, they don't understanding that feeding is bad. Anyway, this is a awesome game.

    ReplyDelete