Friday, November 15, 2013

PS4 -Offically Released


November 15 is the official release of the PlayStation 4 or PS4. For $399, you can get your hand on this amazing gaming console that got everyone waiting for a long time. The PlayStation 4 comes with many different features. The PlayStation 4 can still play Blu-rays and DVDs, but it won’t be able to play any CDs, MP3s, and any files form a USB external storage device.

                I think it can be a win/lose features because now a days many people don’t have CDs or MP3s, instead, people now are steaming music right from the internet.

                Other feature I think is cool is that there are entertainment apps that you can download such as Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon. I really like this feature because with apps like Netflix, I am able to enjoy a movie night with the family.

                Unlike like the PlayStation 3, the PlayStation 4 require you to have a PS Plus account to play multiplayer. We know this is a bummer, but look at the bright side, it only $50 for the whole year unlike the Xbox 360, which I think is 30 bucks a months.

What do I think about the PlayStation 4 overall? I can’t wait for it!!! I have always been a fan of the PlayStation consoles, so with this one, I would say it'll top my X-mas list this years

3 comments:

  1. I think a lot of people are going to get the PS4 instead of the XBox One. I'm planning on getting a PS4 myself when it comes out. I been a fan of PlayStation myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the last few years I have played XBOX 360, so I was more leaning towards getting a XBOX one when it comes out. But, the new PS4 may just be too good to pass up. All the features are pretty cool, and the graphics look unbelievable. The thing that sticks out to me the most when comparing the PS4 to the XBOX one is that the PS4 is a $100 cheaper. Now I don't know about everyone else, but that definitely impacts my decision on which console to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As i know, today PlayStation is one of the top sale. I don't play video games much now, but I'm guessing the this PS4 will become one of the most popular sales. thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete