Friday, November 15, 2013

StarCraft 2

          StarCraft is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment and released for Microsoft Windows on March 31, 1998. Many of the industry's praised this game as one of the best and most important video games of all time, and for having raised the bar for developing real-time strategy games. More than 11 million copies sold worldwide as of February 2009 and this is one of the best-selling games for computer. Starcraft's multilayer is particularly popular in South Korea, where players and teams participate in professional competitions, earn sponsorships, and even compete in televised tournaments. StarCraft 2 became the fastest selling real-time strategy game of all time, with three million sold in the first month worldwide.There are storyline on where you can play for each of the classes. There are only 3 classes. The point of the game is to use strategy and beat your opponent before they beat you.

          I used to be a competitive player playing this game everyday. I would come home after school and play this everyday. Game can take about like 20 minutes each. It all varies. There are millions of players playing right now. Especially in South Korea. I like this game a lot. And I think everyone should give it a shot. It's $40 to buy it. But I assure you it's worth it if you're a big gamer.

         For more information about this click on the link below.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/

2 comments:

  1. This was one of my favorite computer games. I have not play StarCraft 2 yet, but I enjoy playing StarCraft 1. Whenever I get back from school I play this game. It will take me all day just to play the Malee section. My favorite team is Zerg because it produce super fast which can attack other teams at the begining. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love StarCraft. It's one of the best ever computer games I ever played, along side with WarCraft. I like playing Zerg because they seem the most simple for me. The Protoss, I wish I was better a them. I need more APM, and marco and micro makes my head wanna explode when playing as them. Blizzard knows how to make epic cinematics and epic storylines. It's sad how LoL gains more fame just because it's F2P, but recently Blizzard released a trailer for Heroes of the Storm. It's MOBA based like League and DotA, but consists of the characters and heroes from the Blizzard universe. Diablo, Tyrael, Kerrigan, Raynor, Nova, Arthas, Thrall and so many more! Hopefully HotS (not Heart of the Swarm) can appeal people to SC2 or other Blizzard games.

    ReplyDelete